Team Manager - West Midlands - Safeguarding
NonStop's client, a local authority based in the West Midlands, near Walsall is looking for a Team Manager for its Safeguarding Team. The current occupant of the post has recently been promoted to Senior Management Status, an excellent example of this authority's commitment to developing their staff.
This a very stable contract of up to 6 months, you will be joining a very settled team where the majority of staff are permanent, the longer contract is testament to their focus on building from the current skill set.
Ideally candidates will have recent experience of managing a Looked After Children's Service as a Team Manager, this is because they are looking for candidates to come in and hit the ground running.
Interviews will take places as and when strong candidates become available, don't delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children, PLO, Public Law Outline, IRO, Independent Reviewing Officer, Leaving Care Team, LCT, Team Manager, MASH
- Team Manager
- Qualified Social Worker
- Looked After Children
- Care Management
- Court Work
- child protection
- senior practitioner
- front door
- duty and assessment
- advanced social worker