Billing Manager / Team Manager / Division Manager - Recruitment (Various Sectors) - Manchester
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy operating two offices out of Manchester and London. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
2018 offers a hugely exciting time for Portfolio as we open our brand-new office in Manchester increasing our reach across the UK and opening opportunity for us to bring on some fantastic new talent. We have a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants in place that will be launching this office - we are however on the hunt for an amazing Billing Manager to come in, inspire and grow this office from the get-go.
You will have the opportunity to join a business that are true market-leaders in their sectors, growing what is a hugely exciting next step for our business. Manchester will launch with an established client and candidate base in the North West and North East regions from previous relationships established from London. This office opening acts as an extension to our successful London HQ and will be working closely with that team on providing more skilled eyes on the market.
This role will offer:
- A hugely competitive basic salary/overall package including team-performance bonuses on top of your commission and personal bonus earnings.
- Huge autonomy over driving and leading this division under the stewardship of a hugely experienced team of Directors in London.
- A massive market to attack with all of your Consultants (and yourself of course) joining warm desks in an established business. Huge areas for growth moving forward in carefully selected specialisms.
- Working in the famous Peninsula Building in Manchester, you'll have access to all of their amenities and no boundaries in infrastructure to grow your team as quickly as possible.
- A hugely 'sellable', award-winning business offering their Consultants a fantastic work environment, regular perks/incentives and plenty of company holidays and trips to keep you busy throughout the year!
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a proven track-record of billings, preferably within a professional services recruitment business (or similar) alongside management/leadership experience in previous roles.
- Be a hugely inspiring, approachable and hard-working individual willing to focus their efforts on growing the Portfolio brand.
- Extremely organised and able to manage both your diary as well as delegate responsibility to your team. This role will come with regular meetings/updates with the London office and you'll be expected to be able to jump in to these conversations at a hat's drop.
- Comfortable networking at the top end of business. Portfolio work with some of the worldâ€™s best-known brands, this position will see you prospecting, winning and retaining with these types of companies.
Role is open for the individual to start ASAP, interviews happening as quickly as this week. Please apply now to avoid disappointment and expect a call from a member of our Internal Recruitment team shortly.