Looking for a brighter career? Join the Q
Are you a blue sky thinker who looks for creative and inspiring ways to lead, motivate and manage your team?
Do you want to be a part of an operations who can offer career development and personal growth?
If you have excellent motivational skills, experience leading a team and always put the customer first, then this could be the right job for you.
Parseq Sunderland is recruiting for a Team Manager to join the EDF Customer Service team on either a full or part time basis.
Hours: Either between Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm and every Saturday OR between Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm and Saturdays
Salary: up to £25,000 DOE Pro rata
Package: Comprehensive & ongoing training, fantastic career opportunities, contributory pension scheme, onsite catering facilities, up to 30 days holiday, eye care and child care vouchers.
As a Team Manager in Customer Service, you’ll ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are satisfied. You would be responsible for managing a customer service team of circa 20 FTE, dealing with complex customer enquiries and getting the most out of your team to achieve client contractual KPI’s.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and co-ordination of the day to day performance of a team of customer service advisors to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standard.
- Personally deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints and escalated calls in accordance with the Clients set procedure.
- Maintain effective relationships with service colleagues, key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of customer services.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services centre best practice to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the Clients services, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the team especially in terms of adherence, quality of service, commercial KPI’s inclusive of ARS, upgrade performance and complaints logging.
- Monitor and co-ordinate management information relating to the work of the team. Critically analyse information, monitor performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement to meet targets. Prepare and present reports and management information relating to performance, customer complaints and any other aspect of the team’s work.
- Ensure that customer service advisors achieve the required performance targets and standards in accordance with the business plan. Monitor and report progress and performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure that personal targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensure all relevant correspondence is answered. Ensure the complaint process is managed accordingly in line with set procedures and guidelines. Monitor, track and analyse complaints making recommendations on trends and improvements that will reduce volume and pattern of complaints and improve quality of service.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards, recognise achievements and deal with performance issues.
- Create team meetings that effectively communicate key messages and motivate your team
- Ensure HR processes are managed and adhered to inclusive of absence management, performance management and disciplinary management
- Monitoring efficiencies and productivity throughout the day, taking action where required.
- Responsible for identifying and responding to any resource issues.
Responsible for staff motivation and ensuring high advisor engagement levels are maintained on the service