Parseq Sunderland is recruiting for a Team Manager to join the EDF Customer Service team on a part time basis working Monday to Saturday 9am - 1pm.
The successful candidate will work in a supportive role alongside the Operations Manager and help to manage and run the EDF CSA Campaign. With the other CSA Team Managers, they will achieve delivery of client service level commitments through continuous quality monitoring, feedback, briefings and training. The ideal candidate should have experience of leading, coaching or managing people. They should be able to demonstrate a high-standard of work and attention to detail, be committed to the service, constantly strive for quality, and understand the importance of customer satisfaction. Good problem solving skills and the ability to use your own initiative are essential, as well as a desire to progress in your career. The role will include some client facing activities, so the applicant should also be confident and an excellent communicator.
If you have excellent motivational skills, enjoy leading a team and always put the customer first, then this could be the right job for you.
As a Team Manager in Customer Service, you’ll ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are satisfied. You would be responsible for managing a customer service team of circa 20 FTE, dealing with complex customer enquiries and getting the most out of your team to achieve client contractual KPI’s.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and co-ordination of the day to day performance of a team of customer service advisors to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standard.
- Personally deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints and escalated calls in accordance with the Clients set procedure.
- Maintain effective relationships with service colleagues, key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of customer services.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services centre best practice to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the Clients services, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the team especially in terms of adherence, quality of service, commercial KPI’s inclusive of ARS, upgrade performance and complaints logging.
- Monitor and co-ordinate management information relating to the work of the team. Critically analyse information, monitor performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement to meet targets. Prepare and present reports and management information relating to performance, customer complaints and any other aspect of the team’s work.
- Ensure that customer service advisors achieve the required performance targets and standards in accordance with the business plan. Monitor and report progress and performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure that personal targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensure all relevant correspondence is answered. Ensure the complaint process is managed accordingly in line with set procedures and guidelines. Monitor, track and analyse complaints making recommendations on trends and improvements that will reduce volume and pattern of complaints and improve quality of service.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards, recognise achievements and deal with performance issues.
- Create team meetings that effectively communicate key messages and motivate your team
- Ensure HR processes are managed and adhered to inclusive of absence management, performance management and disciplinary management
- Monitoring efficiencies and productivity throughout the day, taking action where required.
- Responsible for identifying and responding to any resource issues.
- Responsible for staff motivation and ensuring high advisor engagement levels are maintained on the service.
What we can offer you?
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to overspill car park
- Up to 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job