Team Manager - Microsoft Sales
Hancock and Parsons are working Global IT Provider who are looking for a Team Lead / Manager to be based out of the Harrow offices.
About the company
A Microsoft Gold Partner who specliase in license management, sourcing, technical product consulting and cloud-based professional services. They employ over 2500 people in 35 countries generating over £2Billion in 2017.
About the role
Based in the fantastic new Harrow offices, you will oversee a team of Account Managers. The team size is around 6 at the moment however there are plans to increase this to around 10-12.
The team is made up of Account Managers and Senior Account managers to are directly targeting businesses with a view to securing sales opportunities within the Microsoft Azure space.
You will Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals. Provide coaching for existing and new sales team members. In addition, you will Schedule regular and run team meetings.
You will Report to senior management on lead metrics and opportunities.
Key Skills Knowledge & Experience
- A consultative approach to solution-based selling.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in IT Sales, either Software Licensing, or Technical Sales, or previous sales within Microsoft projects.
- Experience managing and leading a team of sales professionals
- Anyone with any Microsoft MSP or Consultancy experience will be highly desired.
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment, with a proactive sales-driven mentality.
- A customer-centric approach, with the confidence to build an effective rapport efficiently with customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly self-motivated and self-disciplined, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong time management skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Fantastic career progression with international opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exciting new global strategy.
- £60,000 Basic salary plus bonus (double OTE)
- Healthcare, life insurance and a pension scheme.
- Sales rewards and corporate recognition schemes.
- Being the part of a familial environment here in the UK, whilst working for a collaborative global organisation.
- A strong focus on continuous professional development.
- Account Management
- IT Sales
- Sales Management
- Software Licensing
- Windows Azure