Team Manager Role, Agile Working and £38ph
I currently work with a Local Authority in the North West, in the Merseyside area, as they are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Child Protection & Court Work service. Social Workers in the council have access to Agile working, allowing them to work on the go, remotely or from home - making for a more flexible and less stressful working environment.
For candidates to be considered they need to have held a post as a Team Manager within Childrens Services previously, ideally within a busy Child Protection service. You will also need to evidence:
* Experience having successfully managed a large team of qualified social workers
* The ability to contribute to service strategy moving forward
* A commitment to child/family first in all work decisions
For those that can evidence the above they are able to offer the following:
* Agile/Flexible working structures
* Support from a permanent, stable senior management team
* Pay rates up to £38ph
IF you fit the above, please do contact Luke Gurrey at Nonstop Care on or to discuss this role and others that are similar in more detail.