Reed Social Care - Qualified Hub - Leeds are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to work in Hull:
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
• £43.11 umbrella per hour
• Working 37 hours per week, office hours
In order to apply for this post you must be qualified as a Social Worker, be on HCPC register and have previous experience managing a team in a statutory setting. You will need to have leadership skills as you will manage a team of qualified social workers and support staff in a multiagency setting to ensure that the statutory needs of children for support and protection are met through the delivery of high quality services.
Dedicated expert consultant
A smooth & speedy registration process - we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
Online timesheets & pay management
3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
£250 Referral/recommendation bonus!*
Contact me today to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'