Team Manager Flooding and Water Management
We are currently seeking a Team Manager to join a leading UK consultancy on a permanent basis in Edinburgh. Our client provides a variety of multi-disciplinary services and are looking for a Team Manager to lead their Flooding and Water Management team in Scotland.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the teams' day to day operations and has accountability for the teams financial, customers, projects and people. You will have a variety of tasks including:
- Create business plan goals, action plans and produce financial budgets and results.
- Project management of large multidisciplinary Flooding and Water Management Projects.
- Ensuring other project managers have sufficient competence to deliver projects.
- Manage the teams' long term future by developing customers and markets based on customer feedback and surveys.
- Reviewing and mitigating risks in projects
- Create and develop relations with customers.
- Plan for the teams needs including resources, talent process and supporting coaching personnel.
- Delivering targets including profitable growth and improving client and customer satisfaction.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Higher Education in relevant discipline
- Contractual experience with working knowledge of NEC, ECC and PSC.
- Strong project management experience of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience maintain client relationships.
- Strong technical experience across a range of engineering consultancy and design projects.
- Highly numerate with a sound understanding of programming, budgeting and financial control at project level.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
As well as a competitive salary, our client is offering a substantial benefits package including car allowance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email ashley.clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13895. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"