Gi Group are recruiting for a highly successful retail company based in Enderby, Leicester.
We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic team manager to join their credit team on a permanent basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify possible fraudulent activities and act accordingly.
- Manage a large team effectively by motivating and monitoring, as well as agreeing performance plans when targets are unmet.
- Develop fellow team members so everyone can work at full potential.
- Make informed decisions on customer's credit allowance, negotiating where necessary.
- Liaise with other departments when monitoring potential fraudulent activity.
- Plan yours and the teams daily workload, monitoring regularly to ensure daily targets are met.
- Take customer calls when required and manage the duty desk on a rotational basis.
You will also need to be able to:
- Work under pressure and respond quickly to problems/demands, ensuring relevant system processes are used effectively.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all queries.
- Have knowledge of FCA Compliance.
- Lead a team by setting goals and providing constructive feedback following reviews and coaching sessions.
- Be a strong communicator at ALL levels.
What you'll get back in return:
- An additional £1 p/h premium for working weekends.
- A 33% overnight premium for night shift.
- Full access to on-site staff shop where hundreds of discounted clothes and homewares are available.
- Free on-site parking, car-share schemes or staff bus.
- On-site childcare facilities.
Varying shifts available but must be free to work weekends. Salary is dependant on experience.
Experience in customer service isn't necessary, but managerial experience and understanding of the FCA is a must.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work a fantastic company that really values its staff and offers great work benefits/incentives.
Please apply online or send CVs with an attached cover letter. Candidates must be free to interview at their earliest convenience. Please note a DBS check will be carried out on all successful candidates.
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job