Gi Group are recruiting for a highly successful retail company based in Leicester.
We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic team manager to join their contact centre on a permanent basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a large team effectively by motivating and monitoring, as well as agreeing performance plans when targets are unmet.
- Develop fellow team members so everyone can work at full potential.
- Induct and arrange initial training for new starters.
- Take customer calls when required, ensuring you are demonstrating and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Liaise with other departments when required.
- Plan yours and the teams daily workload, monitoring regularly to ensure daily targets are met.
- Manage the duty desk on a rotational basis when required.
You will also need to be able to:
- Work under pressure and respond quickly to problems/demands as they arise, ensuring relevant system processes are used effectively.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all queries.
- Be a competent user of all Microsoft packages.
- Work on own initiate in a pressurised environment.
- Be a strong communicator at ALL levels.
What you'll get back in return:
- An additional £1 p/h premium for working weekends.
- A 33% overnight premium for night shift.
- Full access to on-site staff shop where hundreds of discounted clothes and homewares are available.
- Free on-site parking, car-share schemes or staff bus.
- On-site childcare facilities.
Varying shifts available but must be free to work evenings/weekends.
Experience in customer service would be beneficial, but managerial experience is a must.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work a fantastic company that really values its staff and offers great work benefits/incentives.
Please apply online or send CVs with an attached cover letter. Candidates must be free to interview at their earliest convenience. Please note a DBS check will be carried out on all successful candidates.
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job