Gi Group are recruiting for a highly successful retail company based in Enderby, Leicester.
We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic team manager to join their contact centre on a permanent basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a large team effectively by motivating and monitoring, as well as agreeing performance plans when targets are unmet.
- Develop fellow team members so everyone can work at full potential.
- Induct and arrange initial training for new starters.
- Take customer calls when required, ensuring you are demonstrating and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Liaise with other departments when required.
- Plan yours and the teams daily workload, monitoring regularly to ensure daily targets are met.
- Manage the duty desk on a rotational basis when required.
You will also need to be able to:
- Work under pressure and respond quickly to problems/demands as they arise, ensuring relevant system processes are used effectively.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all queries.
- Be a competent user of all Microsoft packages.
- Work on own initiate in a pressurised environment.
- Be a strong communicator at ALL levels.
What you'll get back in return:
- An additional £1 p/h premium for working weekends.
- A 33% overnight premium for night shift.
- Full access to on-site staff shop where hundreds of discounted clothes and home wares are available.
- Free on-site parking, car-share schemes or staff bus.
- On-site childcare facilities.
Varying shifts available but must be free to work weekends.
Experience in customer service would be beneficial, but managerial experience is a must.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work a fantastic company that really values its staff and offers great work benefits/incentives.
Please apply online or send CVs with an attached cover letter. Candidates must be free to interview at their earliest convenience. Please note a DBS check will be carried out on all successful candidates.