We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within Barnados. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Barnardos ensure that their workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Team Manager includes:
- Working with the manager to identify and focus on looked after and care leavers cases that are high risk
- Quality assurance of cases
- Quality assurance of systems and processes
- Good knowledge of current legislation
- Auditing of cases
- Ability to build multi-agency teams around the child
- Delivery of ambitious but realistic plans for children
- Child centred practices which include direct work and participation
- Supervise a number of professional staff.
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DPSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'