A local authority based in the West Midlands is looking for 3 experienced Team Managers for the Child Protection Team.
The client is looking for experienced Team Managers to manage a team of 8 social workers who have a complex mixed caseload of around 30.
The successful candidates will have at least 2 years management experience within a similar team in a staturory setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Monitor the team’s performance with reference to local and key performance indicators for Children’s social care services
• Staff development and appraisals
• Authorising assessments, reports and care plans and taking responsibility for ensuring plans for children and carers are implemented in accordance with statutory and Council requirements
• Reviewing, evaluating and recommending the necessary action to amend service processes, practices and systems that lead to improved service delivery
• Undertaking monthly team audits in line with the service’s quality monitoring requirements
• SW Degree, DipSW, CQSW, CSS or recognised equivalent and registered as a Social Worker with the HCPC
• Successful candidates must have worked in a similar setting and have experience of staff supervision and management.
To take advantage of this unique opporunity, or to find out more information - please click on 'apply' now.
- Management Experience