Team Manager - Child Protection Conference Chair
a) Line managing the Child Protection Conference Chairs and the Senior Administrator.
b) Developing and embedding quality assurance and performance monitoring systems, working with the Head of Quality, so that the quality and effectiveness of Child Protection Conference processes in Gloucestershire can be monitored and evaluated.
c) Producing information and reports for the Head of Service, Senior Management Teams or Gloucestershire Safeguarding Children Board (GSCB), about practice issues evidenced through the Child Protection Conference process, in order to inform service planning and development.
d) Where necessary chairing Child Protection Conferences for children and young people being considered for, or subject of, Child Protection Plans in accordance with the Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004, Working Together to Safeguard Children 2013 and South West Child Protection Procedures.
This is a part time position, paying £41 per hour (umbrella)
Requirements for the role:
• You will need to hold a current, full driving licence which is valid for driving in the UK.
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Must have experience in this type of role
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering up to **£250** per successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we’ll reward you with £100 vouchers (Restaurant, Spa, High Street – your choice!!)
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500 depending on hours/days worked.
- Dedicated expert Consultant
- A smooth and speedy registration process - we guarantee to meet you at a place and time that is convenient for you, and everything else can be done online
- Online timesheet & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Company
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to contribute towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday Pay (PAYE only), Statutory benefits and pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid up to £250 per referral
If you are interested please call 0121 237 2642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'