Team Manager, Care Management
Permanent | Sandwell| Salary from £44,756- £47,615 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Sandwell for a team manager to work within a care management team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £44,756- £47,615 per annum
Team Manager duties include:
- To undertake the role in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Division, local performance targets, guidance, legislation and standards set by Central Government
- To be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support and delegated functions
- To be responsible for maintaining quality standards in a range of work appropriate to the post designation
Requirements of the team manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This team manager job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job