Job Title: Team Manager (Care)
Located: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, staff oriented and management focussed individual to join a well-established and successful team within Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This is an opportunity to work for an Award Winning Market Leader within the Insurance Industry.
- 26 Days Annual Leave (January - December) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & "Buy Holiday" Scheme
- To provide management and direction to the team
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise and implement marketing activities
- Preparing action plans for individuals/ teams for effective lead and quote conversion
- Training and development of staff and to build good relationships across the team
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy
MUST have Sales Management experience within Insurance
MUST be willing to travel as appropriate
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'