A day in the life of a Team Manager
Our Client is known for their commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Coaching, monitoring results and creating action plans, engaging and motivating your team of customer service advisors your warm professionalism, expertise and leadership skills ensure your team deliver a customer journey that is the very best each and every time.
You understand when supporting your team with escalations that not every customer is a happy customer when they first contact us. By leading the way you will develop your team’s skills and confidence so that they build brand loyalty by taking ownership of customer queries and providing consistently positive solutions.
In our busy contact centre you will relish the opportunity to learn and develop your skills further by working collaboratively with colleagues, other departments and our Client.
You will be welcomed onto our comfortable open plan call decks with green views and accessible outside spaces. Whether you want to bring your own refreshments or visit our neighbour’s discounted onsite cafeteria, you can relax in our spacious break areas.
To join our crew, we ask that you:
- have experience managing and leading a team (it would help if you have some experience of contact centre environments)
- have confidence in learning and using a variety of computer systems and data sets to drive your teams success in delivering business objectives (against KPI’s and metrics)
- are comfortable with a wide variety of people management tasks and roles
- are able to manage your time effectively under pressure
- are able to demonstrate a good understanding of your role in the wider success of our business
- are skilled in engaging and motivating a team through open communication, reward and recognition and your ability to role model our core values
What you need to know
Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
As a Team Manager, your shifts on the whole follow a rolling four week rota
Opportunities for career progression- we encourage our employees to develop and progress within the business and look to our own talent pool when positions become available.
Corporate Perks- an exclusive online platform that helps you to save money on shopping and entertainment.
Company Benefits- pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme and help with eyecare.
Dress Down Days- casual wear on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Employee Assistance Line- free and confidential information and advice via telephone.
Our training periods are paid.
- Customer Service