Job ref: 917945
Salary £24,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a number of Team Leaders for our client in Leeds. The roles require highly skilled and experienced Team Leaders who have evidence of successfully leading a team, looking at workflow, performance and client expectations. The team you will supervise have responsibility for providing 1st class levels of support in relation to inbound customer services, complaints and client account management. Providing the highest level of support is vital.
Your daily duties will include the following:
- Daily leadership and management of a team who have responsibility for providing high levels of customer support in relation to complaints, queries and service levels
- Ensure all client communication and business is processed accurately working to specific KPI's and Client Service agreements
- Motivating the team and leading by example on a daily basis, continually monitoring performance levels
- You will conduct monthly 1-2-1's with the team, in addition to annual appraisals, setting and monitoring individual objectives
- Looking at individual team members to develop and mentor them, assessing individual training and development needs to meet career aspirations
- Involved with recruitment for your team, looking at inductions and reviewing to identify any training needed
- Working with HR in relation to any disciplinary issues, monitoring absence within the team
- Involved in ongoing meetings with other Team Leaders and with your own team to keep them updated with any changes or new projects
- Provide an upward flow of Management Information to Management and to Customers providing regular statistics
- Extensive communication internally and externally
These are excellent positions for highly professional and experienced Team Leaders looking for a new challenge. The roles offer excellent working conditions and long term development, in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package. To be considered for these positions, you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working within a similar Team Leader or Management capacity
- Able to plan and assess workloads
- Excellent knowledge of working within Customer Service, ensuring your team provide the highest levels of support
- Experience of handling complaints and escalated complaints with investigative experience
- You will be professional in all areas of your work and will lead by example
- A supportive and approachable style, able to coach at all levels
- An insistence on providing a 1st class level of customer service
To be considered for these vacancies, please call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately. You must demonstrate the skills and experience outlined above and without these skills, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.