Interaction recruitment are proud to be working alongside our well established prestigious client that are based in the Nottingham area. Due to continued periods of success the business is now looking to expand rapidly. We are now looking to add experienced Team Leaders to their expanding team on a full time, permanent basis.
-Hours of work require full flexibility Mon-Sunday between the hours of 8.00am until 11.00pm
-Salary - competitive + quarterly bonus (annual equates to approx £3,000
-Realistic career progression routes
The role of a Team Leader
A Team Leader is tasked with taking the ownership of developing and empowering their team to deliver an excellent customer journey to customers every time. Where ever possible first contact resolution will be adhered too. As a team leader you will be responsible for leading, coaching and engaging you team in achieving their performance metrics and balancing the sales and service focus of each team member.
Team Leader Key Responsibilities and Behaviors:
- Energy and perseverance to positively influence how people feel at work, creating an engaging atmosphere.
- Accountability and ownership, communicate all targets clearly and appropriately to the team
- Makes it happen- Discuss objectives / targets regularly and positively
- Customer focused - Coach team members to understand different types of customers
- Collaboration - Create a cohesive team, understanding each team members individual style and needs and getting them to play to their strengths and take ownership; empowering them to own their results and achieve team success.
- Developer - Ensure off phone activity value is maximised; in each coaching session, huddle, 1:1 and team meeting. Regular, scheduled team meetings are held sharing team/dept goals and giving team members the time to feedback any issues or concerns they may have.
Team Leader Person Specification:
-Excellent coaching skills with relevant knowledge of using coaching models
-Exceptional Communication skills
-Ability to manage change and motivate team members to strive for excellence in changing environments
-Proactive, self-directed and delivery focused
-Strong IT Skills
-Ability to positively challenge team members and stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient outcomes
-Ability to delegate tasks where appropriate to add value, and support team member growth
-Experience of driving performance in a target-orientated environment and challenging team member to deliver against targets/objectives set
-Experience of using positive reinforcement to ensure team members feel valued in their role
-Demonstrate a can-do attitude to motivate and inspire other team members
-Experienced in managing people and associated people processes with a minimum of 2/3 years experience managing a team of at least 12-15 people
-Experienced working in KPI driven environments ideally in a contact centre environment
If you are looking to start the new year in a growing and rewarding organising the click APPLY NOW to find out more