Jobtitle - Team Leader
Location - Round Spinney (NN3)
Pay - £10.57 - £11.53 per hour
Do you want to raise Quality as a benchmark for the others?
Can you see the Plant-wide situation, outside of your own line?
Do you want to join forces and be the solution?
Join us as a Team Leader and be part of making things happen! Full time, early or late shift
We’re looking for partners - developing leaders who want to work with us in shaping change. After 2 years of challenge and change, we need Team Leaders and succession their plans for the new future
- Ensure no production takes place without safety ?
- Develop a lateral perspective of Plant-wide challenges and implications ?
- Actively promote focus in the order of: 1- Safety, 2- Quality, 3- Speed?
- Achieve a lean organisation targeted performances ?
- Manage versatility of the operators in the team to provide maximum flexibility ?
- Communicate all relevant information to the teams ?
- Manage 1st stage people management processes ?
Essential skills and qualifications
- Production performance measures
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Sound understanding of the Key Performances Indicators (KPI) in their Team
- Understanding of the necessary IT systems
- Understanding of SEQCD, production and maintenance standards
Skills and abilities
- Conversational English language
- A lean mindset
- Proven team-working abilities
- Proven leadership abilities
- Proven proactive and effective communication skills
- Ability to identify and understand customer’s needs
- Drive to maintain high standards in work
- Ensuring operation of all workstations in GAP
- A controlled, focussed and positive manner when under pressure
Apply now with an updated Cv and we will be in contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'