Are you passionate about supporting service users to achieve their dreams, aspirations, and a high standard of health and wellbeing?
If so, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience in care to join us as a Team Leader. You will work with our dedicated staff team in Tameside. This vibrant supported living service provides quality care and support to individuals with learning disabilities.
As Team Leader, you will support the registered service manager to provide high-quality services in the Tameside area. You will also join a cohort of experienced regional managers who, alongside the registered manager, will provide peer support to you in your role.
We welcome candidates who like to think outside the box, with the vision and flair to lead the staff team in delivering person-centred care. We need a Team Leader who can promote meaningful experiences and lasting relationships for the people we support, to help them to feel connected to and valued by their communities. We place a strong emphasis on supporting the development of independent living skills to promote confidence, emotional wellbeing and social capital.
Your role will include:
– To be responsible for the management of the supported living service in Tameside,
– To develop and co-ordinate a flexible, high quality service for adults with a learning disability,
– To supervise and manage a team of staff providing person centred support,
– To ensure the services are of high quality and compliant with CQC regulations,
– To ensure that staff develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users and that staff promote their self-esteem, happiness and emotional health.
You will need to have experience of working in the field of learning disabilities, and have experience of leading and managing teams.
Creative Support are invested in providing our employees with career opportunities, not just a job. Our hard-working, committed workforce is provided with a clear path for development and the opportunity to have a voice in our organisation.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'