Our client is an revolutionary, bespoke delivery and courier company, who focus on providing a new, fast, exciting shopping experience. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to join their dynamic team in Cambridge.
As a Team Leader, you will be joining a small team that collaborates very closely and is focused on rapidly creating impact. Your main responsibility will be to launch and manage new centres across Cambridge.
- Assisting with the management and growth
- Managing shifts independantly
- Managing our pool of Customer Delivery Representatives
- Ensuring customers recieve highest level of customer care
- Process and manage stock, store deliveries and overseeing all inventory needs
- Passionate about customer service
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to adapt to business needs and think on your feet
- Natural team leader
- Eligble to work in the UK
- Store Management
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'