Extra Personnel are currently looking for two Warehouse Operative 's /Team Leaders to join our client on a permanent basis.
As a Warehouse Operative / Team Leader you will be responsible for
- Ensuring that you manage the stock put away and pick operations, supervising a team of prison inmates to carry out these functions to ensure the safe, efficient and accurate distribution of orders to prisoners.
- Ensuring that all daily duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of service is received by the customer.
- Managing a team of prisoners as appropriate by ensuring that each team member has the skill required to carry out their job role.
- Assisting in co-ordinating the team to accomplish the weekly processing, picking, packing, and the dispatch of orders to prisoners.
- Complying with the prison service requirements
As a Team Leader you must:
- Have a clear UK 5 year work history
- Pass a security Clearance
Details for our Team Leader:
- Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30 / 07:0-17:00 (MUST be flexible)
- £18,500 PA
- Perm Contract from Day 1
To apply for our Team Leader position please click apply.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- picker/packer/warehouse/operative/production/logistics / Warehouse Operative / Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'