Team Leaders. Tossed. Fleet Services
Salary yp to £21,000 pa plus excellent benefits. Immediate Start
Cool head? Passionate about great service? Ready to inspire others? As a Welcome Break Team Leader (internally we call this a Service Leader), your job is to make sure every customer enjoys a great experience when they pull off the motorway for a break. Using our 'Famous Five Service’ model, you’ll lead and motivate Team Members to deliver superb customer service consistently round the clock.
OK, so it’s a lot to ask. But you’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you’ll have the opportunity to progress into senior management roles.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Team / Service Leader, you’ll need to be:
- A good leader and motivator who can inspire others
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
You’ll already have experience of leading teams in a customer service environment, ideally in the retail or catering sector.
Key benefits for Team / Service Leaders
- 30 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- On-shift meal allowance
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Due responsibilities within the role applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"