Our client, an award winning global insurance company, are looking for a Team Leader with professional services experience to head up the customer service team. The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach, good prioritisation and time management skills as well as being able to come up with new ideas and ways of working.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional services or Financial background
- Customer service management experience (used to managing up to 15 people at a time)
- Used to working within a fast paced environment
- Allocate workflow
- Carry out appraisals
- Mentor and develop the team
- Implement process and improvement
- Issue MI to Senior Managers
- Frequently suggesting business improvements and bringing forward new ideas
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.)
This is a permanent role that is based in central Bristol. The salary is £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Customer Service
- Management Experience
- Team Leader