My client based in St Ives is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join their team on a Full Time Permanent basis.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the performance of individuals and teams to ensure that production targets are met, achieving specified quality standards and efficiency measures, whilst fostering a culture of working safely.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Supervise staff to ensure clubs are manufactured within specified tolerances
· Manage reporting of personnel including performance, attendance, sickness, timekeeping, overtime and holidays.
· Ensure quality standards are kept to the required level
· Monitor production workflow to ensure guaranteed lead times are met
· Supervise and monitor training to new and current staff
· Ensure all staff are complying with Health & Safety requirements
To succeed in this challenging role, you will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate competently at all levels. Attention to detail is an essential attribute for this role. You will have the desire to drive continual improvement projects and must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have previous experience of working in a Team Leader role in a manufacturing environment.
· Have obtained minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
· Be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and E-mail.
· An interest or passion for golf would be advantageous.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to