Interaction Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer in the area of Bristol, for a permanent Team Leader for a Monday to Friday job from 5.45am - 2.15pm.
Do you enjoy leading, motivating and developing teams?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards its employees and offers career progression?
Are you an inspirational leader who strives to achieve targets?
Day to Day Duties:
· Opening up for a 5.45am start
· Supervising a full team on manufacturing machines
· QC Checking throughout the day
· Working alongside Engineers
· Fault finding
· Handover to evening Team Leader
· Motivating staff to ensure targets are met
· Stock Checks
· Start up and shut down of all machines
· Good solid experience in a production supervisory capacity within an FMCG environment preferably with the relevant filling & packaging line experience
· IT literate to intermediate level
· Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BRC, HACCP)
For more information please contact Andreea at Interaction Recruitment on or send email to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job