Excellent opportunity for a Microbiology team leader position within an international Microbiology water testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying competitive salary depend on experience
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international water testing company who are looking for a Microbiology team leader on permanent basis to join their team based in Surrey. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be performing water microbiological analysis and day to day support in the laboratory.
- Carry out water microbiology testing such as colony counting, TVC testing and membrane filtration.
- Analyse water samples for the presence of microorganisms such as Legionella, E.coli, Clostridium
- Ensure all team members are performing duties/tests to the specified quality and technical standards
- Ensure plates are read and confirmation tests are carried out/read on tim
- Ensure results are reported to utility customers on time
- Ensure laboratory has adequate stock of consumables to run the shifts
- Placing orders of consumables
- Experience within laboratory environment working as a Microbiologist.
- Working according to ISO guidelines.
- Experience in managing team
- Degree in Science or related field
- Experience in water testing preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Microbiology method validation is preferred but not essential.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on or Email to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Microbiology team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job