£18k - £20k plus OTE £2400
Hours: 38 hours per week over 4 days, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Working for a thriving company based in Nottingham,you will be leading a team dealing with inbound call traffic and providing support and training to new and existing Call Centre Agents.
- As a team leader you will be primarily responsible for supporting and providing on-going and account training to existing Call Centre Agents
- Assisting in the introduction and training of new working practices and procedures
- Taking escalated calls and resolving customer queries or complaints
- Continually monitoring the inbound call queue and inactive time situation and deployment of Call Centre Agents, providing effective feedback to the Head of Contact Centre Operations
- Scheduling and monitoring Call Centre Agent's breaks
- Assuming responsibility for staffing and shift patterns and making emergency amendments as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous team leader experience
- The ability to communicate clearly, openly and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to make decisions based on information presented to you and how you would use this to resolve problems
- The initiative to evaluate and question situations and in doing so create ideas and new ways to improve efficiency
- Commitment to ensuring the smooth running of your team and the ability to confidently enforce the Contact Centre's office conduct and procedures to all employees
Interested? Please call Claire at Turner Fox on or email your CV!
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Team Leader
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Team Supervisor