We are looking for a Team Leader to join our growing Glasgow City Centre office on a permanent basis working Monday - Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday (37.5 hrs)
As a member of our Management Team, you’ll help engage, motivate and inspire team members to ensure that we meet client expectations and support the overall smooth daily running of the team.
Key tasks for this roles will include coaching and continuous development of team members, providing support on calls, interaction with clients and assisting Team Manager with smooth running of the team. This will also involve client and management reporting.
What skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience in managing/ coaching staff
- Previous experience in a fast paced contact centre environment
- Previous experience in working with dialler systems
- Effective communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in reporting performance statistical information
- Good organisational skills
What will we offer you?
- Opportunity for growth - more than 80% of our current management team have been promoted from within.
- Management Development Programme - Our internal development programme helps to grow your skills
- Excellent training - we are in the top 125 companies in the world!
- Fantastic benefits - such as increasing annual leave, Happy Birthday Holiday
- Annual Award Ceremonies - you can win all expenses paid holidays and much more!
- Employee Engagement Programme - we love to hear your feedback on all aspects of your employment at key stages during your career
- Friendly, fun environment - we have a range of committees and encourage our staff to be part of our Wellbeing, Green and Charity teams. Staff are encouraged to get involved in fun team activities both within the office and outside in our local community
- Rewards and Recognition - you can gain points from day 1!