Restaurant Team Leader
£8.50 + Tips + Bonus + Paid Breaks + 50% Discount + Free Food Every Shift + 28 days Holiday
Looking for a rewarding CHALLENGE? Do you enjoy working in a FAST-PACED, FUN, TEAM & CUSTOMER-FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT?
At YO!, we pride ourselves on our brand and our unique customer experience. If you love working in restaurants, have excellent communication skills, love life to the full and are looking for a structured career, YO! could be the place for you.
The Perfect Team Leader:
We’re looking for a hands-on, Passionate and energetic, self-motivated Team Leader with the ability to respond quickly to daily business requirements. Someone who thrives on leading by example and developing their team to do the same. Working under the guidance of the General Manager to set the standards and grow the business delivering the perfect shift. A forward-thinking future leader who likes more than just fresh fish!
The Restaurant Team Leader Role:
• The Team Leader (TL) will report directly to the General Manager and be ultimately responsible in the General Managers absence.
• Setting the standards - Motivating and leading your Team, guiding them in efficiently operating their departments ensuring your restaurant is set to the highest standards every shift maintaining the goals set by your General Manager.
• Food Quality - having a great working knowledge and understanding of the kitchen including product knowledge.
• Customer Service -delivering superior customer service and experience in all aspects of guest interaction.
• The performance of your Team - ensure all team members reach their full potential through on-going evaluation, listening, coaching and training.
• Knowledge of and Adherence to all YO! Company Policies and Procedures - ensuring all your team have been trained and follow YO! procedures and policies.
To apply you will have:
• A number of years previous experience working in the catering and hospitality industry.
• Proven leadership expertise & excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure.
• Fantastic communication skills with the ability to effectively coach and develop your Team.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• Drive and Ambition to grow sales with the help of your Team
• Must have permission to work in the United Kingdom
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of something different and work in a friendly creative environment, we would definitely like to hear from you.
- Minimum 1 years of experience