FPSG are recruiting for our leading global client based in Edinburgh for a number of Team Leaders to join their expanding teams.
Working flexible shifts, 40 hours per week over 5 days, candidates must have proven Team Leader experience in a large, call centre environment. In return you will receive structured company training, continued career development and further opportunities in various departments covering a wide range of global brands.
We have roles available working on behalf of Financial Services, Global Music Providers and Global Gaming Company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
- Communication of company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to
- Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required
- To identify and implement any staff training needs
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy
- Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
- Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency
- Development and implementation of employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time
- Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure
- Meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels
- Ensure that the team is sufficiently staffed through effective scheduling to provide a quality service for the clients
- Organise training and coaching for staff
- Plan the monitoring of staff performance
- Plan the regular feedback to staff of their performance via appropriate methods, e.g. PEP feedback sessions
- The post holder will have to make various decisions relating to the performance and conduct of staff in their team
- The post holder will have to resolve staffing issues to ensure that service levels are met or exceeded
- The post holder will make decisions relating to customer service and or technical support issues
As a successful Team Leader, you will possess:
- Previous leadership experience, supporting, coaching and developing staff
- Previous background of conducting 121's and coaching sessions
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Previous leadership experience with 1 to 1 coaching
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
In return our client offers a salary of £20,265 along with fantastic benefits to include: generous holiday allowance, additional nightshift allowance, ongoing training and development, further career opportunities, monthly incentives prizes, pension, healthcare, discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking, free hot beverages
For further information, please apply.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.