Team Leader/Senior Administrator
Based in Beckenham
Our financial services client based in Beckenham are looking to recruit an experienced administrator due to expansion of the company.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and FCA regulations including the CASS rules
- Ensuring that all complaints received are dealt with in accordance with the defined procedures.
- Ensuring that any incidents or breaches are reported in accordance with procedures
- Ensuring Hornbill and email queries are investigated and answered promptly
- Investigating and resolving any reconciliation issues, liaising with relevant administrator and reporting to the Supervisor
- Proof checking of letters written by team
- Checking of ad hoc documents as required (Cheques, Chaps etc)
- Day to day supervising of staff members
- Assisting the Supervisor with staff appraisals and objective setting goals on a half yearly and yearly basis
- Assisting the Supervisor with planning, monitoring and co-ordinating workloads to ensure appropriate resources/skills within the team are utilised to maintain performance standards.
- Assisting the Supervisor with monitoring the effectiveness of working procedures and ensure that these are met by all staff.
- Maintaining a robust team productivity monitoring log and provide feedback to help with individual training and progression
- Working with the Supervisor to ensure that work is carried out within agreed procedures and time frames, in accordance with internal and industry standards
- Assisting direct reports with any issues/queries in the absence of the Supervisor escalating to the Manager if required.
- Ensuring key controls are carried out within the month they are due and that any issues highlighted are followed through to resolution.
- Ensure functions are performed within the framework of the CASS rules.
- Minimum 4 GCSEs (including Maths and English)
- People management and leadership ability or experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Technical and Regulatory awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results focused mentality
- Proactive and solution focused mentality
- Innovation, change & continuous improvement
- Team working skills
- Experience of coaching and delivery skills
- Experience working to strict deadlines and targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organisation and delegation skills
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.