The culture of enact is determined by our ambitious, committed and friendly people.
With a passion for providing exceptional service to both our clients and customers, a busy and focused atmosphere is always evident.
We have built a wealth of experience within the teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of our people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved.
We are constantly seeking new talent to join our teams. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Aside from a competitive remuneration package, we also offer a salary sacrifice scheme, which enables you to buy or sell annual leave, childcare vouchers and enhanced pension package. We have free weekend parking in Leeds city centre and we can provide a rail travel season ticket. When we as a business hit target, we finish work early at month-end and unwind with free drinks laid on in "The Lounge", our superb staff area. In addition to this our annual Summer BBQ and End of Year black-tie events are not to be missed!
Over the last two years our charity fundraising events have raised over £25,000 and has seen the team take part in fun, challenging, tasty and rewarding tasks.
You don’t have to be social to work here but it helps!
To manage a Remortgage Team, ensure productivity is at a maximum output and that Service Levels are met.
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of the main areas of responsibility.
- Monitor appropriate system work records to ensure that all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets.
- Monitor of individual performance, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the workload is equitably distributed within the team.
- Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times.
- Management of holiday and absence in the team.
- Act upon issues concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately.
- Update the team with changes in procedures.
- Facilitate regular team meetings.
- Conduct return to work interviews when Team members return to work following an absence
- Conduct all 12 week reviews for new Team Members.
- Conduct monthly one to one review meetings for all Team Members.
- Ensure that Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed.
- Liase with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development.
- Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies.
- Respond to client/service queries or complaints at the initial stages in line with the internal complaints procedure, maintain a complete and accurate file and submit reports as required in a timely fashion.
- Understand all aspects of the process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Service Levels
- Client Liaison
- Team Performance