- Lead the manufacturing team as a 'hands on' Production Team Leader/ machine operator
- To Lead and motivate the team to consistently produce first class products to agreed quality standards and productivity levels at optimums cost
- To adhere to strict SHE policies
- To Liaise with Senior Team Leader to execute the daily production plan while meeting plan adherence targets.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the plant and equipment and to actively assist in any production breakdown or maintenance downtime.
- Assign and organise operatives and direct reports daily duties, tasks and activities.
- Strong SHE awareness and sound H&S understanding.
- Flexibility, adaptability and self-motivated with previous supervisory or team management experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, able to communicate in good manners, and influence his team.
- Good computer skills and ability to monitor and generate production data, and breakdowns reports.
- Understanding of manufacturing environments, production, quality, and cost control
- Solid staff management knowledge & skills at supervisory level, including attendance management and performance management
- Can do attitude couple with ability to analyse and problem solve.
This position is physically demanding and involves some degree of manual handling, previous production experience and knowledge is essential.
This position is working weekly rotational shifts, with a shift allowance given.
To apply please call and ask for Yasmin on or send in your CV or