Excellent opportunity to join as a Team leader within a food testing company based in Cambridgeshire area!
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £23,000 per annum with added benefits.
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international food testing company based in Cambridgeshire. In this role you will be managing the laboratories on a day to day basis.
- Efficiently organise and manage the team to ensure that all samples are analysed to a high standard by suitably trained staff within a time limit appropriate to the client expectations.
- To continually review resources including staff, equipment and consumables and inform the Contaminants Manager if they are inadequate to meet analysis demands.
- To work with the Contaminants Manager to monitor and improve productivity of analytical teams.
- Ensure that agreed quality and safety checks are continually adhered to by the team and all paperwork is completed in full.
- Ensure that all staff is properly trained to perform the tasks given to them and keep the Contaminants Manager informed of the progress/performance of all staff.
- Previous experience in working in a man management role is essential. Individuals with team leader experience in food manufacturing, warehouse and production environment highly desirable.
- Understanding of standard methods
- Experience in managing team rota and delegate work.
- Proven o team management, minimum of 12 months demonstrated.
- Good communication skills.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply online or contact Pabudu on or Email to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- team leader