I'm currently recruiting for Team Leaders to join a take-out and food delivery restaurant chain.
A very successful pizza chain is currently seeking enthusiastic and highly organised Team Leaders to lead a team in delivering excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate significant expertise of operating in a busy customer focused environment; a knowledge which is likely to have been acquired within a similar position in the hospitality Industry.
You must be:
A highly motivated, enthusiastic Team Leader who is keen to work in a customer focused environment, dedicated to ensuring that our customers enjoy a friendly, professional and speedy service to go with their food!
- To mentor and train a team of over 10 staff to deliver excellent customer service.
- To motivate and inspire the team through exemplary leadership.
- The organisation and distribution of duties to team members.
- Maintaining stock levels and stock ordering.
- Supervisory responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Supervisory responsibility for Food Safety and Hygiene.
- To ensure all areas are clean and well maintained; organising and leading deep cleans of all equipment and facilities.
- Completing due diligence records daily.
- Processing invoices, cashing up and ensuring control of Costs.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Enthusiasm and the desire to provide a fantastic customer service.
- Time management skills - the ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to work on their own initiative within a work environment.
- A Positive attitude and approach to team work.
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards.
The position is Full time, 35 hours per week (over 5 days), and covers an operation which is open 7 days a week. Full flexibility to cover weekends and evenings, whilst regularly working Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Team Leader"
- "Shift Manager"
- "Team Members"