Do you want to work for a Company who deliver high quality, person centred care and support to each individual? Do you have what it takes to make a difference to a children’s life who has suffered from severe emotional trauma and detachment disorder?
We are looking for a Team Leader to join the team of a service looking after females aged between 11 – 18. Paying up to £9.55 per hour on a full time 40 hour per week on a permanent basis with an additional payment of £67 for sleep ins. This role is ideal for someone looking to further develop their career with young people.
Responsibilities of Team Leader:
- You will provide day to day domestic duties including personal care.
- Helping with education, care and therapy of the children.
- Helping within a multi-disciplinary team of support workers and teachers.
- Daily activities with the service users whether it be on site or in the community.
Person Specification for Team Leader:
- Previous experience within a residential setting or working with extreme challenging behaviour.
- Minimum of NVQ level 3 qualified with Children and Young People.
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Flexible to work shifts and sleeps.
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- Impressive benefits package.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme.
- A 2 on 4 off rota including sleep ins.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Peterboroughis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to