Staffline are recruiting for a Team Leader to work with our prestigious client at Trafford Park, Manchester.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain overall productivity within designated area against section objectives and targets.
- Coach and train General Assistants to department/company standards. Feedback issues to Team Leader.
- Resolve conflict/provide solutions by exercising high levels of influencing, negotiation and communication skills. Lead and participate in staff briefings.
- Create a positive working environment.
- Maintain legal/compliance across health and safety, food safety, Department for Transport (DfT), security, gateOPEX (in-house operational excellence programme).
- Contribute and manage within defined systems of working to ensure quality of product, service to the customer and team progression/development.
- Follow company, process and section procedures.
- Instigate and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deputise for Team Leader when required.
- Rotate through different departments/units as reasonably required.
- Ability to cover a 7-day operation.
- A-levels or equivalent and/or relevant work experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Food hygiene, security, H&S experience.
- Minimum of 1 year's relevant operational experience.
- Demonstrable experience of taking accountability.
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic IT skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Numerate and literate, ability to interface with management
- Good communication skills.
- Thinking: Information search and analysis and Problem resolution skills
- Engaging: Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring: Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring and Communicating effectively
- Achieving: Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Successful candidates will be working on a 6 on, 2 off shift pattern, 8 hour shifts (either 6am-2pm or 12pm-8pm). The pay rate is £8.75 per hour.
Please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job