We are currently seeking a Team Leader to work for client based at Jaguar Land Rover engine manufacturing facility in Wolverhampton. Working on the afternoon shift (2pm -10.00pm) you will be required to provide supervisory support in organising and developing employees to achieve daily cleaning targets.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for undertaking onsite inductions with new employees
- To undertake auditing of areas for quality purposes as directed
- Responsibility for checking attendance lists, informing supervisor of absence cover requests
- To establish and maintain a clear understanding of customer quality standards
- Provide team briefings when requested
- To ensure that all cleaning operations are undertaken in a safe manner with special focus on the following:
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are available & reviewed in a timely manner
- All necessary current best practice is available and used
- All necessary visual aids are available and used
- All necessary PPE is provided and used
- Materials are used in accordance with COSHH
- All equipment/materials are returned to the correct location at the end of each shift
The ideal applicant will have experience of supervising staff. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to take a proactive approach to work and at all times demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job