Team Leader, Corby
We have exciting opportunities for Team Leaders to join our team based at Eismann Way Corby, on a full time basis on either a permanent or Temporary contract. You will be working with well-known product brands and will receive a competitive salary as well as excellent training & development and career opportunities!
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions from multiple UK locations. We live and breathe our values by being innovative and agile in everything we do, operating our business with respect, investing in our people and putting the customer 1st whilst ensuring quality is embedded in everything we do.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of a Team Leader:
- Lead the staff effectively, with particular emphasis on performance to target.
- Effectively plan/lead the workload of the team and ensure that work is delegated to the team efficiently.
- Report effectively on performance to WIP to Supervisor as directed.
- Ensure processes are adhered to and promoting accuracy within the department.
- Training of staff.
- Responsible for staff performance with support the Supervisor.
- Utilise effectively MHE i.e. F.L.T’s etc.
- Ensure good housekeeping / health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- All other tasks as required.
To become our Team Leader you must have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to be organised and accurate while working in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring you can communicate with all key stakeholders in a professional manner.
- The ability to make decisions and to use own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse processes.
- NVQ Team Leader qualification or agreement to achieve qualification.
- A good understanding of Microsoft office systems.
The required Team Leader shift patterns will operate from Monday to Friday, hours of work will be 8 hours per day between 6.00 – 22.00 depending on shift pattern with a rota for Saturday working.
Standard 40 Hour week.
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Team Leader please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job