The main duties will be as follows:-
1. Team leader of the back office administration employees, providing them with management support and assisting them in prioritising their workload and managing workflow where necessary. In addition, providing them with suitable tasks which they are reasonably expected to be able to complete, providing training if necessary.
2. Contacting clients or prospects to:
• Arrange meetings.
• Answer general questions about financial planning and the company
• Request permission to send client sales literature.
• Gather all necessary information from the client so that a financial analysis can be completed.
3. Preparing client’s financial statements, legal documents, and other data into a presentable format for the financial planner to provide his recommendations.
4. Preparing summaries of:
• The client’s goals and objectives.
• The client’s strengths and weaknesses.
• The client’s present situation.
5. Preparing costs and comparisons on the client’s investment and protection needs on behalf of the financial planner.
6. Preparing final reports, analyses, or proposals (with the financial planner’s directions) for the conclusion of advice to a client as well as recommendation letters.
7. Under the direction of the financial planner, may complete portions of the new business applications before meetings with the client.
8. Submission of all completed application forms and paperwork.
9. Liaising with all providers to ensure the swift completion of any new business submitted. As well as chasing of any outstanding commissions.
10. Updating the client’s information to the relevant database used by the Business
11. Complete any other reasonable tasks requested by your line manager.
12. Assisting your line manager and all colleagues with their workload when required.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Currently working in a Team Leader role in Wealth Planning
- Currently overseeing a Team of Wealth Planing Administrators
- Working towards Diploma and supervising a team
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job