Salary: £12.60 hour
Monday to Friday 16.00 to 22.00
Location: Waltham Cross
Duration: On- Going
you're new Company
you will be working for the Banking Sector of one of the UK's largest banking groups.
Your new Job
Your role will be based in Waltham Cross working on the RBSG Account working on the evening Shift Operation. The role demands an ability to support key business deliverables against rigid deadlines and demands the ability to be multi skilled. There will be a requirement to be trained in all aspects of the role.
Skills you need to succeed
- Control the operational workflow activities within the department in line with agreed Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's)
- To continue training within the department to meet operational needs.
- To be flexible with regards to working hours to ensure that operational needs are met.
- Undertake regular meetings ensuring that all staff are informed of changes/enhancements to systems / procedures, to promote staff generation of improvement opportunities/ideas.
- Responsible for training all staff and keeping records of all training and coaching that is carried out.
- Responsible for collating & recording daily Performance Management Information for individuals and Teams.
- Responsible for performing regular departmental quality checks.
- Delivery of feedback on any errors and areas of immediate concern to individuals within their span of control.
- Proven experience of leading a team and managing people.
- Proven ability to work independently and calmly under pressure.
- Working closely within a small team in a role which demands flexibility and stamina
- Ability to foster and develop relationships with peers, team, customers and external suppliers.
- Proven team player
- Proven high standards in Attention to Detail
What this opportunity will do for you
this is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop your career within data entry within the banking sector.
To have a chance at this fantastic opportunity please click "apply" or for further queries please contact Fiona at Kelly Services on
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'