Hello and welcome!
Zinnia Care Northampton currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Visit Officer / Team Leader /Senior Carer/ Field Care Supervisorto manage our team of carers in the work field providing multi-call visits (domiciliary care) to our client’s homes in the Northampton area.
This role is suitable for someone who likes a management role whilst at the same time remaining actively involved in the hands-on delivery of care work.
The successful candidate will possess strong care delivery and communication skills and be a confident team player.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Management of care staff & act as a first respondent for shift cancellations and sickness
- To provide home-based care multi visits when required to our clients in their own homes
- Carry out supervision of staff in the community including spot checks and competency assessments.
- Liaising with customers and care workers to ensure an efficient service provision
- Carry out home environmental assessments
- Medication and Case Note Audits
- You will be required to work both in the main office and in the field providing care to our customers within a specific zone.
- Assist the Care Coordinator with management of staff and customer.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of at least 12 months experience of caring in the community.
- NVQ Level 2 or above preferable but not essential.
- Must Have a valid license and own car
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good time management/prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working patterns
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to supervise staff in the field
We believe very strongly in supporting our employees to achieve their career aspirations, and therefore, we offer a structured career pathway to help you achieve your career goals.
Do you believe you have what it takes to become a Team Leader for Zinnia Care Northampton? If so, please apply today!
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"