Team Leader - Social Housing (Repairs & Maintenance)
£21,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading contractor operating within the Reactive / Response Maintenance and Social Housing (Decent Homes) markets. Due to continued expansion, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their busy repairs and maintenance team in East London.
As the Team you will be responsible for the management, motivation and development of the Repairs and Administration Team co-ordinating maintenance repairs on a day to day basis. You will monitor service level KPIs, drive continuous improvement whilst developing an efficient, motivated Team.
- Managing and motivating and repairs team
- Co-ordinate the repairs team ensuring excellent service delivery
- Monitor and review the performance of the team in relation to day to day tasks
- Identify areas for continual improvement and implement those improvements
- Co-ordinate the receipt and processing of service requests, monitor quality, and keep all reporting systems fully up to date
- Ensure the Company and client procedures and processes are followed
- Regular one to ones and team development
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive a highly competitive of up to £24,000 + Benefits. You will be part of a stable business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact our team on for more information.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Team Leader
- Call Centre Team Leader
- Repairs Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job