Sinceratis are recruiting for a GMP Manufacturing Operator for a growing Contract Development and Manufacturing company based in the Nottingham they specialise in formulation development, analytical services and clinical manufacturing for pharmaceutical clients globally.
There is also opportunity for a team leader within department
This is an exciting time for their rapidly growing business and we are looking for a new member to join their team.
Working within the Clinical Manufacturing function the role will involve:
• The preparation of development, technical and clinical trial products to a high standard of quality in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) across a full range of dosage forms.
• Carrying out GMP Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes.
• Ensuring that the recording of tasks and events on the batch manufacturing documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with GMP.
• cGMP compliance activities related to manufacturing equipment, documentation and facilities
• Ensuring that the Production area is maintained to the level of cleanliness and tidiness required under GMP.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 - 3 years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
• GMP Compliance • Equipment setup, maintenance and validation
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate about pharmaceutical manufacture
• Ideally experience of tablet pressing and wet granulation.
• Excellent numerical skills
Please apply now enclosing you up to date cv and salary expectations for Sinceratis now.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Tablet Compression
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'