The post holder will usually be required to have a degree in management or in some discipline within the health and social care sector.
Responsible to: Management
Pay rate: £ 08.00 to £ 15.00
Primary Purpose: To work as part of the care team under the supervision of registered nurses and support them in the delivery of client care
Overview of duties
- To ensure the highest standards of service are delivered to all service users
- To provide team leadership and supervision
- To deliver a personalised and tailored service for each client
- To assist in preparation of the nursing home’s training programme, ensuring it is effective for new and existing staff in line with CQC requirements
- To provide expert support and coordination in the delivery of critical care e.g. End of Life Care and Palliative Care
- To oversee the day to day management of the service
- To liaise with residents, relatives, deputy manager and relevant staff
- To manage clinical work/assisted daily living
To participate and supervise in the delivery of care to ensure that clients’ physical, social, intellectual and emotion needs are met, ensuring dignity, choice, independence and respect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"