Team leader- Hereford
We are a specialist recruitment business which operates solely in the residential childcare sector, sourcing staff for jobs on a permanent basis. We are currently working closely with a client to recruit for Team Leaders within one of the residential homes in Hereford. In this home you would be working with children between the ages of 11-18 who have an EBD background.
- Responsible for the children within the residential home.
- Ensure that high quality care and support is provided to the young people within the home.
- Ensure that the homes are compliant with CQC regulations.
- Responsible for carrying out regular appraisals to the support staff in the homes.
- Organise medication administration.
- Support the young people within the home with their personal needs.
- You will work in your team to set targets for the young people and to support the team to work towards achieving these.
- Flexible to working on an on-call basis, if required to
- Work on a shift basis - working two 24hr shifts per week, 1 long day shift followed by a sleep in.
- Must have a level 3 in one of the following:
- Children and young people workforce
- Residential childcare
- Social work
- As well as at least 1 years’ experience in a residential setting.
Hourly rate is between £9.60-£9.95 dependant on qualifications and experience. In addition, you will be paid £20 per sleep in.
If you’re on the look out for a Team Leader based in the Middlesbrough area please do contact Felix at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered managers - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Social Care
- Team Leader
- Young People