Team Leader Required
Interaction recruitment are proud to be working alongside our well established prestigious client that are based in Nottingham city centre. Due to continued periods of success the business is now looking to expand rapidly investing into their team leader team on a full time, permanent basis.
* Hours of work require full flexibility Monday-Sunday between the hours of 8.00am until 11.00pm
* Competitive Salaries offered + quarterly bonus (annual equates to approx £3,00 )
The role of a Team Leader
The successful team leader will be tasked with taking the ownership of developing and empowering their team to deliver an excellent customer journey to customers every time. Where ever possible first contact resolution will be adhered too. As a team leader you will be responsible for leading, coaching and engaging you team in achieving their performance metrics and balancing the sales and service focus of each team member.
Team Leader Key Responsibilities and Behaviors
- Energy and perseverance to positively influence how people feel at work, creating an engaging atmosphere.
- Accountability and ownership with strong communicate skills
- Ability to discuss objectives / targets with team regularly and make it happen
- Customer focus is key, this message must be fed through the coaching of team members to ensure they fully understand different types of customers
- The skill to create a cohesive team, understanding each team members individual style and needs and getting them to play to their strengths and take ownership; empowering them to own their results and achieve team success.
- Team development in regards to holding coaching sessions, team huddles and 1:1 and team meeting's.
Team Leader Person Specification
- Excellent coaching skills with relevant knowledge of using coaching models
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Ability to manage change and motivate team members to strive for excellence in changing environments
- Proactive, self-directed and delivery focused
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of driving performance in a target-orientated environment and challenging team member to deliver against targets/objectives set
- Experience of using positive reinforcement to ensure team members feel valued in their role
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude to motivate and inspire other team members
- Experienced in managing people and associated people processes with a minimum of 2/3 years experience managing a team of at least 12-15 people
- Experienced working in KPI driven environments ideally in a contact centre environment
If the above sonds like you- then click APPLY NOW!