Connaught Resourcing Ltd is urgently seeking an experienced Team leader for a childrens home based in Surrey.
You will have the role of team leader and require to work 40 hours a week and the successful candidate will have a level 3 or above in children and or young people.
1 Sleep in Duty a week optional overtime and extra Sleep ins will be available
Your main objective is to provide support and leadership across a residential service ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Team Leader, here are a few;
- To lead shifts, have responsibility for decision making, and follow policies and procedures in line with current Legislation.
- To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the home.
- Working in line with young people's care plans and health plans.
- To keep all relevant paperwork up to date within the provision.
- Conducting supervisions with staff.
- On-Call duties.
We will consider candidates who have experience with working within childrens residential.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.